Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Ronald Alexander
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
While women may not have visions of conquest whoa be the dumbass to start some shit. Just ask Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, and Margaret Thatcher
10:36 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
She's talking about men starting wars and you come jumping in to mansplain and memesplain who women are & who women should be. Men, can you please follow the subject for once without having a mansplanation attack?
11:00 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Tricia.
Excuse you? I know sometimes comprehension is hard but try it sometimes
11:02 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Tricia
A
I saw what she wrote and your reply is misogynistic. Gather yourself and acknowledge.
11:03 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Tricia.
OK explain how is it misogynistic when I am acknowledging strong women leaders that defended their countries
11:06 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Tricia
A
You changed the subject and then posted a meme about what women's visions are and that women shouldn't be victims when you are not a woman. I understand you're trying to show strong women but you also need to understand that women get this mansplaining about who we are/should be is constant.
11:11 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Tricia.
And that is what you got out of that? Ok, I am done I offended you and all women. For that, I will remain silent concerning the leadership abilities of women. Since doing so is mansplaining
11:18 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Tricia
A
I'm not the only one who feels this way, follow the thread and listen to women. You can support by understanding and acknowledging what she said.
11:26 AM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}