Jack Brown
A
Donald Trump's been charged with 32 counts of espionage. In what other Universe would any other American be allowed to walk around — not only free, but also spreading hate and actively committing stochastic terrorism?
05:03 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
In response to Jack Brown.
This is one stupid universe since it is the same universe that most of our dumber citizens worship that Transphobic Orange Piece of Human Excrement!
11:58 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
The espionage charges are on a case that's being heard by a judge he owns. Don't know why anybody's surprised she's giving him a tongue bath - it likely was the deal for the appointment. He's probably promised her the next Supreme Court slot, if she screws up the case and he gets re-elected.
11:07 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Tom Brk
A
Not to mention he tried to violently overthrow the government of the United States....didn't that use to merit a firing squad?

He sent armed terrorist loons to attack the Capitol, injure and kill cops, murder Mike Pence and end American democray.
09:29 PM - Nov 30, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
Exactly
01:41 PM - Oct 08, 2023
IMO
A
I think there should be an investigation to explain why TFG got away with fraud for the last 40 years and why he is being treated with kit gloves now?

Pipe dream…..I know.
03:23 AM - Oct 08, 2023 (Edited)
NaturesMuse Sunnyside Up
A
He views himself as a King he is above the law and we should now down to him so he may step on us.
01:11 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Only Love
A
💯
06:34 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Dani V
A
There is a "double standard of justice"...for rich people like him who get to dance around while being accused of crimes that would cause us to be held until we could somehow prove our innocence.
06:28 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Dani V.
It is a definite flaunting of the 14ᵗʰ Amendment. The rich and powerful are aware of fact the justice system is flawed, and that we know it too. There isn't much anyone can do about it though. The flaw is too imbedded into the system. The rich and powerful know how to exploit it.
02:59 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Absurd Dad
A
One where the Flash movie was good?
Don Milgate
B
Not a one.
Dolores Dace
A
And his name mentioned as a candidate for Speaker, wch wd put him 3rd in line for the POTUS.
06:17 PM - Oct 07, 2023
PS Annie
A
In most other democratic countries he'd at least be under house arrest, if not held in prison.
06:16 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Char
A
Exactly. It is unconscionable! I know the "justice" system there is complex, and maybe they have "reasons"... but it doesn't make sense to most reasonable people, I assume.
06:01 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}