Ellie Byrd
A
In 1 week I will be 31 years old....it was just less than a decade ago I was contemplating something very very drastic....and now I'm engaged to the love of my life, we're getting ready to move out, I have so many wonderful friends, and I've got a pretty cool job! I'm happy I didn't give in
09:57 PM - Oct 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Caroline C.
The move is gonna be in 3 days!! I'm super anxious and having panic attacks...but I'm hanging in there! I'll be back soon lol just got a lot goin on right now!
08:22 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Janet aka April
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
I am very happy for you.
11:04 PM - Oct 07, 2023
wordworkin
A
20's sucked for about everyone. Learning to adult is rough. But, now the fun begins. Sorta lol. 30's and 40's are the best. Deep breath, look both ways before crossing any street, and enjoy. It does get better. ♥️
10:12 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to wordworkin.
Spectacular advice!! I will definitely listen to the wisdom you offer!! I'm happy to be out of the twenties!
10:16 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Had a couple of moments like that, over my relatively long life. Glad I got through the emotional bottlenecks - I was around your age when Mr. N and I started out together. It's one of the best decisions I ever made.
10:10 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
I'm glad you made it through too!! I understand exactly what you mean when you say best decision ever! I met my boogs on Tumblr we were in a long distance relationship for 3 years and have been living together for the past 3 in her parents house. 6 years! I've never felt so lucky!
10:14 PM - Oct 07, 2023
beverly bochenek
A
Yeah, you!!! Makes me glad you didn't give up, either. Like a line from Desiderata says: with all its shams, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..
10:00 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to beverly bochenek.
Absolutely true!! To recognize the good, we must accept and experience the bad! The bitterness I have tasted resulted in my appreciation of the sweet and succulent!
10:19 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}