Ellie Byrd
A
In 1 week I will be 31 years old....it was just less than a decade ago I was contemplating something very very drastic....and now I'm engaged to the love of my life, we're getting ready to move out, I have so many wonderful friends, and I've got a pretty cool job! I'm happy I didn't give in
09:57 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
Had a couple of moments like that, over my relatively long life. Glad I got through the emotional bottlenecks - I was around your age when Mr. N and I started out together. It's one of the best decisions I ever made.
10:10 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
I'm glad you made it through too!! I understand exactly what you mean when you say best decision ever! I met my boogs on Tumblr we were in a long distance relationship for 3 years and have been living together for the past 3 in her parents house. 6 years! I've never felt so lucky!
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
10:14 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
We were both part of a group of friends who were fans of a local band in Cincinnati. He shared an apartment with a friend who worked in a record store and played in bands. After my marriage crashed, I sent him an email to see if he wanted to meet me to see the band, and we've been together since.
10:19 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
That is so awesome!!! Music really does draw like minds together!!!! I am so happy for you!! What was the band if i may ask??
10:21 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}