Cynthia Williams
A
When my Black peers tell me they want to own a Tesla, I take them to task immediately. I let them know that Tesla has the US govt suing them for anti-Black racism abuses inside the company. I then hear a, "I didn't know " , mumble before my Black peer changes the subject. Why don't they know?!
08:31 AM - Oct 08, 2023 (Edited)
darryl
A
I own a tesla. Please leave Black folks like me alone. Please control your envy. Let’s all stick together as patriots of our great nation The United States 🇺🇸. After all you cannot believe that President Barack Obama wasn’t called nigger. He did not cause that. We tesla drivers don't cause hate
In response to Cynthia Williams.
08:58 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
In response to darryl.
Bruh ..after reading the original spout by @BLACKSTEMUSA and the article. That's your take away?
09:26 AM - Oct 08, 2023
darryl
A
In response to darryl.
I personally have never uttered hate speech to assault my brothers and sisters.
09:00 AM - Oct 08, 2023
darryl
A
In response to darryl.
I mentioned President Obama because his administration is responsible for using our tax dollars to save a once failing and flailing tesla
09:02 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to darryl.
Every penny you spend to support a co. that pays its White employees to call your "brothers and sisters" N*****s, monkeys, Black hoes, etc. (as stated in the court documents) is basically saying,"I approve of this abuse." There are NUMEROUS other luxury cars to buy. Pick one where this isn't done.
09:20 AM - Oct 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}