Cynthia Williams
A
When my Black peers tell me they want to own a Tesla, I take them to task immediately. I let them know that Tesla has the US govt suing them for anti-Black racism abuses inside the company. I then hear a, "I didn't know " , mumble before my Black peer changes the subject. Why don't they know?!
08:31 AM - Oct 08, 2023 (Edited)
John Henry
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
They did know. They were hoping YOU didn't.
06:50 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to John Henry.
🔥
04:36 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Lisa Hannon
A
You could also tell them there are cooler things on the horizon, like this and the Aptera and the Sonos.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Could solar-powered cars be the future of electric vehicles? - YouTube

As the electric vehicle industry becomes increasingly competitive and consumers become more eco-conscious, one California-based company created a car that ca...

04:46 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Lisa Hannon.
Thanks for the info!
04:37 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Paula Egan
A
In response to Lisa Hannon.
And CANOO is pretty cool - if they will EVER release to the general public that is!!
https://youtu.be/sbBXMzaXD...
PICKUP TRUCK REVEAL | CANOO - YouTube

Preorder your electric pickup truck today with a fully refundable $100 deposit: https://bit.ly/2SWD2iyOwn the open road with over 200 miles of range and inst...

07:42 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Eric B
B
I'll never buy a Tesla.
11:17 AM - Oct 08, 2023
déjà vu
A
I don’t buy anything Musk
10:41 AM - Oct 08, 2023 (Edited)
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
Sad. Too many simply don't pay attention to what's going on around us. Everyone suffers for it.
10:14 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Tikki Foy
A
Hell I knew and not once did it impact my decision to never by a Tesla. Musk as an individual is heinous enough and not a person I would want to enrich in any way.
09:29 AM - Oct 08, 2023 (Edited)
Andrea Billingsley
A
Some people like the hype more than they like the truth!
09:28 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Rolf SAWADOGO
A
Boss is a fascist stooge.
09:28 AM - Oct 08, 2023
darryl
A
Am I proud of tesla, the manufacturer of my car. Heck no ! Very disappointed. Sue the asses !
09:21 AM - Oct 08, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to darryl.
brother, do you mind sharing why a Tesla and not another brand?
10:16 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
The crazy part is, it's a repeating activity.

You and I know, every business could have incidents, but when a company has only two USA plants, and has repeated offenses, it's a norm the leadership allowed to violate.
09:20 AM - Oct 08, 2023
darryl
A
Please all y’all stop using hate speech. It ain cool. Don’t talk about how you might spell the word to make it not be the same. It is hate speech and not ever Okay for anyone. It is hate, harassment and discrimination commonly associated with violence. Black peoples cannot say it !
09:06 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
In response to darryl.
I stopped saying it because it made my teeth whiter - Paul Mooney derived joke, but seriously having lived around the world I wish the word never existed, and Ryan Coogler had the common sense not to put
“Gorilla M’Baku” and gorilla noises into the Black Panther movie 🤦🏾‍♂️
12:20 PM - Oct 08, 2023
darryl
A
I own a tesla. Please leave Black folks like me alone. Please control your envy. Let’s all stick together as patriots of our great nation The United States 🇺🇸. After all you cannot believe that President Barack Obama wasn’t called nigger. He did not cause that. We tesla drivers don't cause hate
08:58 AM - Oct 08, 2023
darryl
A
In response to darryl.
I personally have never uttered hate speech to assault my brothers and sisters.
09:00 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
In response to darryl.
Bruh ..after reading the original spout by @BLACKSTEMUSA and the article. That's your take away?
09:26 AM - Oct 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}