Derick Centeno
A
In response to Francesca The Cat.
Sharing two links which reveal some interesting history of cats as gods/goddesses:

https://historycooperative...

https://www.catster.com/li...

Myths, mentioning civilizations whose beings are like Bastet, exist.
06:18 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Francesca The Cat
A
In response to Derick Centeno.
Thank you! I always knew I was a god/ goddess - or at least should be treated like one!!! 😻😻😻
10:18 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Jay Jurick
A
Beautiful!
02:42 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Francesca The Cat
A
In response to Jay Jurick.
Thank you! Too bad Kittyboy is enamored with my Aunt Filomena 😹😹! 😻😻😻
03:41 AM - Oct 09, 2023
janey s
A
Oh Francesca, we are so sad here. Sweet Little Kiwi was euthanized last week after crashing hard over the course of about 6 days. It seems that she had aggressive lymphoma that had not been detected previously. Cosgrove and Jasper are confused and sad, too. She was our center
10:33 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Francesca The Cat
A
In response to janey s.
Oh 💔! My heart goes out to all of you. Losing a family member is so hard, especially suddenly and unexpectedly. Thank you for taking such good care of Little Kiwi, for making hard decisions for her, for having such a sweet life with her, for loving her. Extra purrs to you all. I am sad too 💕💕💕😻
12:42 AM - Oct 09, 2023 (Edited)
Derick Centeno
A
In response to janey s.
I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kiwi. Your love will allow you to surpass all known limits. She remains within your hearts and that is the most important road of all journies. Death is just a doorway, but Love is the foundation of the Cosmos.
07:42 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Wendy Smith
A
So elegant! 😻💕🐾
09:53 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Francesca The Cat
A
In response to Wendy Smith.
Oh thank you 😹😻😻!
12:32 AM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}