Francesca The Cat
A
💗😻😻😻🌸
09:16 AM - Oct 08, 2023
janey s
A
Oh Francesca, we are so sad here. Sweet Little Kiwi was euthanized last week after crashing hard over the course of about 6 days. It seems that she had aggressive lymphoma that had not been detected previously. Cosgrove and Jasper are confused and sad, too. She was our center
In response to Francesca The Cat.
10:33 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Derick Centeno
A
In response to janey s.
I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kiwi. Your love will allow you to surpass all known limits. She remains within your hearts and that is the most important road of all journies. Death is just a doorway, but Love is the foundation of the Cosmos.
07:42 AM - Oct 09, 2023
Francesca The Cat
A
In response to janey s.
Oh 💔! My heart goes out to all of you. Losing a family member is so hard, especially suddenly and unexpectedly. Thank you for taking such good care of Little Kiwi, for making hard decisions for her, for having such a sweet life with her, for loving her. Extra purrs to you all. I am sad too 💕💕💕😻
12:42 AM - Oct 09, 2023 (Edited)
janey s
A
In response to Francesca The Cat.
Thank you so much -- I think it takes animal lovers to know how deep the wound cuts. Here is a picture of her in happier times -- when she was feeling particularly self-satisfied, her tail would pop up so far that it would land on the top of her head ❤️❤️❤️
01:20 AM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}