Russ Cole
A
Ladies, it is me again! Are you watching how your freedoms are slowly being stripped away every day? If every woman in the U.S. voted Blue (Democratic), there would not be a single Republican in office in 2024.
It is up to you!💭You better Think.
Attacks welcome!
12:00 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to Russ Cole.
Here's an idea: tell white men to stop voting for white republikkklan evangelicals.
09:19 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
What white men do is NOT important. The women's vote, I am telling you, is what is important. What does it take to get that across? We could have more women in higher places both women of color AND white women. Screw evangelicals they are not part of the equation.
04:26 PM - Oct 11, 2023
9Gen
A
Sorry but how the fuck are your white dude buddies getting off scot free here? Have you seen how they vote? Work on them. While you're teaching them how to vote properly, perhaps teach them about how they perpetuate rape culture as well.
09:14 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to 9Gen.
What are you talking about? I am saying the woman's vote is more important than they realize. Women can control the show if they vote. It does NOT matter what men do, you simpleton!
04:13 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Stripped away by men. Try preaching to your own, shitass
01:41 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
This guy is an obvious troll. We need to not respond to him. Anyone not living under a rock knows that the majority of elected republicans are white men, elected mostly by white men.
01:44 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
What are you talking about? Are you an idiot?
04:33 PM - Oct 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

shadeygreyskies
A
And if every man voted to end their patriarchal privilege in favor of equality for all, there also would not be a single Republican in office in 2024.

Men created this mess. Why place the burden of cleaning it up on women -again?

We ALL need to vote, & vote for people who put people before power.
12:08 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
WOMEN should use their "Matriarchal Privilege" however that applies, and stop feeding into Patriarchal Privilege and VOTE in the manner they see best, based on their own values.
12:13 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Until that happens, I might add.
12:15 PM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}