Joanna
A
This is in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions barring collective punishment. Part III, Article 33. And yes - attacking civilians, desecration of bodies violates the Convention.

Guys, I think this was always the plan: let the attack happen, then if you can't bomb them out, starve them out.
Joanna @JoannaSays
Defence Minister Yoav Gallant: "I've ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting human animals and we act accordingly."

47% of the 2 million Palestinians souls corralled into the Gaza Strip are children.
02:57 PM - Oct 09, 2023
03:05 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Lynne Parker
A
In response to Joanna.
My empathy is with the people in Gaza. Isreal has turned into monsters. Do some research into what life is like in Gaza and for Palestinians in general.
03:18 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Joanna
A
In response to Lynne Parker.
Lynne, I've always been 100% pro Palestinian. It's my part of the world. Israel, and yes, a considerable number of Israelis, are doing and have done exactly what they fled from, to others.
03:27 PM - Oct 09, 2023
AbbiSeattle1
A
In response to Lynne Parker.
Using your reasoning you wouldn’t object to your family being killed or taken as a hostage because of something trump and our government did. 🤔
05:09 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Kirsten Eckert
A
In response to Joanna.
Seems that Russia desecrated bodies of Ukranian victims - among so many other things. Who is going to stop these from happening? 🥺
03:11 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Joanna
A
In response to Kirsten Eckert.
I don't know, Kirsten. This is my part of the world - Ukraine and my country: we're on the same time zone. Israel is 30 mins away by plane from me, a few hours by speedboat. I've gone 3 times to Israel, seen what's happening. It's horrible.
03:16 PM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}