Joanna
A
This is in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions barring collective punishment. Part III, Article 33. And yes - attacking civilians, desecration of bodies violates the Convention.

Guys, I think this was always the plan: let the attack happen, then if you can't bomb them out, starve them out.
Joanna @JoannaSays
Defence Minister Yoav Gallant: "I've ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting human animals and we act accordingly."

47% of the 2 million Palestinians souls corralled into the Gaza Strip are children.
02:57 PM - Oct 09, 2023
03:05 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Lynne Parker
A
My empathy is with the people in Gaza. Isreal has turned into monsters. Do some research into what life is like in Gaza and for Palestinians in general.
In response to Joanna.
03:18 PM - Oct 09, 2023
AbbiSeattle1
A
In response to Lynne Parker.
Using your reasoning you wouldn’t object to your family being killed or taken as a hostage because of something trump and our government did. 🤔
05:09 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Lynne Parker
A
In response to AbbiSeattle1.
If the Chinese invaded and pressed Americans into Arizona, then treated us the way Israel treats the people in Gaza, I'd cheer anyone who attacked China.
And Trump is not in charge of anything. Get over that idiot.
05:13 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Joanna
A
In response to Lynne Parker.
Lynne, I've always been 100% pro Palestinian. It's my part of the world. Israel, and yes, a considerable number of Israelis, are doing and have done exactly what they fled from, to others.
03:27 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Lynne Parker
A
In response to Joanna.
I should have specified that those cheering Isreal's actions should do some research. I figured you are knowledgable given the nature of your original post.
04:09 PM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}