Rollo Tomasi
A
thread 1/1
Russian atrocities occurred as Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Hamas is an elected (albeit thinly and perhaps fraudulently) group fighting Israeli occupation broadly and economic devastation specifically. Its lazy at best to compare the 2. I'm going to assume you are ignorant and not gaslighting
06:39 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Rollo Tomasi
A
thread 2/1
Russian atrocities occurred as Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Hamas is an elected (albeit thinly and perhaps fraudulently) group fighting Israeli occupation broadly and economic devastation specifically. Its lazy at best to compare the 2. I'm going to assume you are ignorant and not gaslighting
06:39 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Rollo Tomasi
A
thread 3/1
Yes destroying Israel is not something I support. Far from it. I want Israelis to live in peace as much as I want Palestinians to live in peace and have economic, educational and health opportunities. Yes it is bad/corrupt leadership (Hamas, Hezbollah, PLO and Likud) that is destroying both dreams.
10:40 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Rollo Tomasi
A
thread 4/1
Yes destroying Israel is not something I support. Far from it. I want Israelis to live in peace as much as I want Palestinians to live in peace and have economic, educational and health opportunities. Yes it is bad/corrupt leadership (Hamas, Hezbollah, PLO and Likud) that is destroying both dreams.
Rollo Tomasi
A
thread 5/1
Jim Plunkett
A
thread 6/1
Yes & the key is to look at *who* is installing, financing & arming that "leadership"

The axis of authoritarianism runs from Russia through the Arab states, and is forcing Israel & Palestine into their violent stalemate

Why did Arafat & Rabin shake hands, but Arafat pull out at the last minute?..
09:34 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
Key facts to keep in mind

Huge difference between deliberate targeting, torture & killing of civilians by attackers vs collateral damage to civilians by defenders attempting to avoid it while attackers use civilians as human shields

Do not both-sides this
05:40 PM - Oct 11, 2023
steveN b
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
100% in agreement 👍🏼
10:02 AM - Oct 14, 2023
Rollo Tomasi
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
One cannot occupy, oppress, and subjugate a population and not expect the most gruesome expression of retaliation
05:46 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Rollo Tomasi.
So, you are saying Hamas burning alive and beheading children is justified?

And you have yet to notice that Hamas is backed by Iran and Russia (and Trump, who just declared that Israel "let us down", I provided classified Intel to RUS), and we are literally fighting the same war as in Ukraine?
09:31 PM - Oct 11, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}