Claudia Citro
A
I love remote wrk. I was much more productive. Seems like those that want employees back in the office probably aren’t working well at home.
Marie Jamison @LaRich
09:29 AM - Oct 12, 2023
09:43 AM - Oct 12, 2023
No Biscuit
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
I've been WFH for about a decade now. No way I am going back to an office, my entire wardrobe is no longer suitable for office attire. Plus, there's a good chance at some point I will forget to wear pants.
10:38 AM - Oct 12, 2023
hal
A
I don't work well at home and I'm glad to be back in the office, particularly since almost else is still WFH. Nice and quiet.
09:49 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
I buy gas 3 times a year now (instead of 30 times a year) and put only about 900 miles on my car in the last year. So much less wear and tear (no repairs or service). No more money spent on work clothes, makeup, etc. Also so much more free time. I don't ever want to go back.
09:47 AM - Oct 12, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
FWIW the only problem with my productivity at home was that during the height of COVID, research labs weren't active so we weren't getting a lot of new patent disclosures, and the work was a little slow. I'm ahead of my billable hours target for the year now.
09:48 AM - Oct 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}