Steven Beschloss
A
Joe Biden is disproving the narrative that he’s too old to be president.
09:42 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Elena
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Absolutely!
09:03 AM - Dec 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (DeanneWasleske) can see their posts

Stephen Rauchle
A
Well, he is too old to be President and it is sad we had no one else to bring to the mound since democrats are too stupid to vote for the democrat that is running and not their special interest coyote. I will vote for the democrat on the ticket, even him.
09:13 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
Daily. 80 is the new 70, or in Biden's case, the new most-effective-president-in-generations.
06:18 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Maddie @Mad_as_hell
A
Biden's actions and accomplishments in the past two years says more about his ability to do the job than his age.
05:51 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Jasmin Arnold
A
And he does it every single day
09:23 AM - Feb 26, 2023 (Edited)
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Day one he had to clean up the mess that was left for him. Imagine how much more he could have done if he didn't have so much mess before him. #GoBiden
11:02 PM - Feb 25, 2023
uOMi
A
Joe Biden’s timely and daring visit to Kyiv and masterly mental Aikido displayed at his State of the Union address should have convinced us all. I was wrong at my earlier assessments of Biden. If he decides to go for another term, I will support him.
11:01 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Ronda Tedder
A
Every damn day
10:58 PM - Feb 25, 2023 (Edited)
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
Handily.
10:24 PM - Feb 25, 2023
David Hales
A
Age isn't the issue. Do you have the stamina to keep up with the daily demands? Do you have the guts to do what's right? Yes! So go get 'em, Joe!
10:19 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
I get a kick out of him- and I plan on voting for him if he runs. He's surpassed ALL my expectations! I'm so thankful he's at the helm of the USS USA. 🇺🇸
10:03 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
Biden is a seasoned politician who knows how to get things done. Every time I hear Rs suggest he’s too old, it makes me laugh. I mean, they just re-elected Sen Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) to his eighth term at the age of 89. That will make him 95 when his term ends, if he makes it that long.
09:59 PM - Feb 25, 2023
DewdropSpouts
A
He really is. He never gets the credit he deserves & is always, always underestimated. I, for one, sleep a whole lot better now, knowing our president isn’t going to nuke a hurricane, or tell people to inject bleach or cause an insurrection. #ThankYouDarkBrandon #BidenGetsThingsDone
09:51 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Girlboxingnow
A
Yes. Certainly the leaders of the world do not underestimate POTUS. Americans do so at their peril.
09:48 PM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}