Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 1/1
I was hoping their children would get adult measles and sue them when they became infertile. It never happened.
I was hoping long covid would affect them. They just died.
The poor dogs are going to be sick and violent and bite them and innocent bystanders.
Nothing will happen. 🤷🏾‍♀️
02:11 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 2/1
I was hoping their children would get adult measles and sue them when they became infertile. It never happened.
The poor dogs are going to be sick and violent and bite them and innocent bystanders.
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
🔥🔥 Vaccinate your dogs, people!🔥🔥

"The rabies vaccine has been around for decades and it is so incredibly safe, especially when you consider the risk of death," she says.

Rabies is nearly always fatal if it advances to the point where symptoms appear.
01:38 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Felicia Art
A
In response to Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation.
Rabies is scary. Give your pets the vaccine. Also, shots after being bitten by an animal are not fun.
05:23 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
Rabies can be transmitted to humans. Fucking hell these anti-vaxx idiots are a menace!
02:18 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 1/1
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
thread 1/1

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}