Derick Centeno
A
thread 1/1
I understand the context of this popular phrase. However, I've also always wondered, probably inspired from my inner George Carlin, why growing is considered a pain. Isn't that how one matures and approaches comprehension? Or is it possible the impulse or drive of the Puer Aeternus is expressed
09:51 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Derick Centeno
A
thread 2/1
I understand the context of this popular phrase. However, I've also always wondered, probably inspired from my inner George Carlin, why growing is considered a pain. Isn't that how one matures and approaches comprehension? Or is it possible the impulse or drive of the Puer Aeternus is expressed
09:51 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Derick Centeno
A
thread 3/1
09:52 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Derick Centeno
A
thread 4/1
I understand the context of this popular phrase. However, I've also always wondered isn't that how one matures and approaches comprehension? Or is it possible the impulse or drive of the Puer Aeternus is expressed within the phrase “growing pains” as its deeper, hidden, meaning?
09:54 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
Later today, we will release an update that will limit users to 10 spouts at a time. We didn't intend for people to post 50 spouts at once. You can still have long threads, but you can only post 10 spouts at a time.
07:12 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Rollo Tomasi
A
50 Spouts???!
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:22 AM - Oct 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}