@Tuckertown
A
"Hamas is not the Palestinian people," U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin tells nickschifrin
"These are separate entities, and so I do not think that the people should pay the price." PBSNewsHour
08:48 PM - Oct 14, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
In response to @Tuckertown.
The US government making a couple of statements a week later while supporting war crimes the whole time. These statements do not mean an F ing thing.
08:51 PM - Oct 14, 2023
@Tuckertown
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
This is a guerilla war with the Palestine ppl paying the price as human shields. Please note: NO Arab nation has come forward to help them. No emergency transports, no food, no water, no nothing. WHY?
08:53 PM - Oct 14, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
Perhaps because they don't want nuclear war with Israel? Also, it's only been a week. Plenty more to happen, this is not going to be a good look for Israel because only an idiot would say this was self defense. Plenty of Israelis speaking out against this as well. Don't try to justify it.
10:13 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
Israel wouldn't stop humanitarian aid from other Arab countries. You're thinking of Egypt, which isn't letting refugees into Sinai.
02:57 AM - Oct 15, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
In response to Blair Houghton.
Do you denounce Apartheid and genocide being committed by Israel?
04:01 PM - Oct 15, 2023
@Tuckertown
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
I don't like this situation any better than anyone else. I don't like Bibi. However, it is pretty obvious why we are here given the events of last week. I'm not trying to justify anything. I wish it didn't exist. But I am a realist, and I know things are going to get a lot worse b4 they get better.
10:30 PM - Oct 14, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
I agree.
10:41 PM - Oct 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}