Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
thread 1/2
#BookLovers ! Can you donate Fry Bread or Cradle Me to this Indigenous Free Little Library on the Wind River Rez? If not, an echo will also get books into the kids' hands too!
#Thx4YourSupportAndEchoes #clearthelist #Books4IndigenousKids #KindnessMatters #NativeAmerican #VoteBlueDemsDoNotBanBooks
12:40 PM - Oct 16, 2023
A
thread 2/2
👆️👆️ I just ordered Sweetest Kulu and Unstoppable: How Jim Thorpe and the Carlisle Indian School Defeated the Army to this Indigenous Little Free Library. I hope you can send a book or two also!
#clearthelist #SupportLibrariesLargeAndSmall #AllKidsShouldHaveAccessToBooks #KindnessMatters #FoPRR
12:50 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Aurora Wildey
A
Are you only looking for donations of books on the list? I can think of other good books that might be in a similar vein that aren't listed here too.

If asked a lot of authors might donate books, but most authors I know would write more for a Young Adult audience and not children.
02:21 PM - Oct 16, 2023
A
In response to Aurora Wildey.
The list I put up is only half of their wishlist. I’ll add the other books as these get donated. If you are interested in seeing the other books they want, let me know!
03:21 PM - Oct 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}