Cynthia Williams
A
Sidney Powell is also begging for consideration under Georgia' First Offender Act.

If she violates her probation, she will be given prison time immediately.

She also agrees NOT to use mental instability as an excuse for her violation of her plea deal if it occurs in the future.
10:05 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Honestly- not as gratifying but her testimony against the orange shitpile is more valuable than seeing her in orange. They are working their way to him and that fool will never plead guilty. The penalty is 5 years jail NO community option. This is the best chance of getting Shitler in a jumpsuit.
10:40 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
And if she is as arrogant as these f0cks have been in the past, she will be breaking these orders and we could still see her in a jumpsuit !
10:41 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Diana Tyler
A
So..."IF I break my plea deal, I promise not to claim to be insane (when that happens)..."??
10:29 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Tasha
A
She needs to go to JAIL!! She knew better! Giving these traitors a break NEVER works out in the end she hasn’t apologized for the horror she inflicted on the voters of GA! If she had her way, Trump would be POTUS! #LockHerUp
10:15 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Tasha.
She is being ordered to write a letter of apology and pay restitution to the state of Georgia… we’ll see how she handles that assignment 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
10:43 AM - Oct 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}