Pimps R Us
A
REDID THIS AS A THREAD!
Things I love about it:
+ Feels smaller in my hands than my Pixel 6 pro even though they are about the same size. It also feels sturdier with the matte glass
+ This one has the prettiest and brightest screen. I love the way my fingers glide on the screen.
+ The camera...
Pimps R Us @MsCrystal81
IT IS HERE!!!

I'll do a comparison later. I'm supposed to be working lololol #pixel6pro #pixel8pro
12:37 PM - Oct 12, 2023
01:02 PM - Oct 19, 2023 (Edited)
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Pimps R Us.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I so want to purchase this phone, and it's a battle between justifying cost versus capability. Google making the leap to their own SOC like Apple has caused me to contemplate a bigger purchase.
01:07 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
I think that you'll be very happy with this phone. There are still some updates that are needed to fix somethings, but I think that's every new phone you get that's introducing new things.
01:25 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
I need a new phone. It's all cracked on the back, and the case is prolly literally holding it together. I'm kinda tired of Samsung.

I'd love a good camera on the phone. Mine is meh. If you take a few pics with your new one, would you post one or two? I'd like to see.
Pimps R Us
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Took these yesterday! I was on my messy deck lolol
01:27 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
... is pretty amazing. Totally the camera to have for low light. The photo editing is a neat added feature too. I tried the magic eraser for the first time last night & it worked well the very first time I tried it.
+ The facial recognition is awesome. Didn't realize how much I needed it until it...
01:04 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
...finally added to Pixel phones.
+ The battery life is better than the Pixel 6 Pro as well. I'm finding myself using this phone more than my 6 because of this.
+ With the new Tensor chip, this phone is zippy af. No waiting around for things to load or open with my impatient ass.... lolol

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}