Dom Dotta
A
So we’ve all had a few days to kind of mess with the service. What are your favorite feature so far? What would you liked changed? I love the edit feature. handy cause I have sausage fingers. And the thing I would change is the ability to continue browsing where I left off after checking out a spout
08:12 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Andrew Sampson
A
In response to Dom Dotta.
I would like to see recommended accounts to follow somewhere. I also would like to be able to follow someone without clicking on their profile.
09:27 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Andrew Sampson.
On desktop there is a panel on the right that shows recommended follows. Would def love that on mobile. Thanks for the reply.
09:29 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Kathleen Swain
A
I would like to see the ability to reduce echoes. Seeing the same spout echoed over and over on my timeline can be a bother. I was only on Mastodon briefly but it seems there was a way to reduce a boost. Just can’t recall if it was for a specific boost or a booster.
09:09 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Kathleen Swain.
True if multiple People you follow echo your spout it shows up multiple time in your feed and the feed of your followers and their followers. Reducing that would be awesome. Thanks for the reply!
09:15 PM - Feb 04, 2023 (Edited)
Susan Brown
A
Agree. I hate losing my spot! I also wish the notifications had a little more information so I didn’t have to see which of my spouts was liked.
09:05 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Susan Brown.
Yes! When I see replies I’d like to maybe see which spout they replied to first or which one they quote retweeted. Great idea!
09:13 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Andrew Sampson
A
In response to Susan Brown.
Also maybe group them together (likes, echos, etc) and shade the new notifications versus old ones you already saw.
09:28 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Staci Atwood #FirstWave
A
I would like a sad/care emoji button for posts where it feels awkward to hit the heart button...
08:29 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Susan Brown
A
In response to Staci Atwood #FirstWave.
This! Or a wow!
09:06 PM - Feb 04, 2023 (Edited)
Alex Vasquez
A
Performance is a feature. I'd like to see that improve. I realize it's new and all so it's fine. Not sure what I'd add just yet. Probably just minor UI tweaks.
08:16 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Alex Vasquez.
Moving the drop on the bottom right to make it easier to like spouts would be nice.
08:19 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Info Junkie
A
THIS!

"And the thing I would change is the ability to continue browsing where I left off after checking out a spout"
08:16 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Info Junkie.
I NEED IT!
08:20 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Chuck Charles
A
Being able to delete posts to your own spouts is very interesting. I like it so far, personally.

Curious to see how it is employed more broadly.
08:14 PM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}