Christopher Bouzy
A
Twitter isn't a place for serious discussions.
01:41 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Mr. Bouzy, with respect, that post is serious. I wrote you a thread here explaining what we're feeling. I wish I'm wrong, but I fear I'm right.
01:46 PM - Oct 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to ammar1811.
And a Muslim ban by Trump will do what for the Arab people?
02:01 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Everyone will vote, just local and not the top of the ticket. This is one of those replies that doesn't help. Take the slaughter of people that look like you because we can make it worse. I want the White House to hear and not ignore. I'm rooting for Biden to turn this. I'm only reporting this.
02:08 PM - Oct 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
That didn't answer my question. You pull support for Biden which will in turn may get Trump elected who WILL impose a Muslim ban. He's already stated so. So, again... how does that help the Arab people?
02:10 PM - Oct 20, 2023 (Edited)
Sweet Andrej
A
1/1 I am half Arab and grew up in Europe. We grew up secular, but my dad‘s family are still observant and many live in the US. Arabs have had a very tough time in Europe and the US and we don‘t trust the government as a rule, even if they claim to be supportive
04:28 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
2/2 I pray Trump does not win, but for Biden not to stand firmly against Apartheid Israel, he may lose a small fraction of Arab voters. But yes, it seems even the dems don‘t care about the Arab vote. We are somehow dispensable and our concerns are „not serious“
04:31 AM - Oct 21, 2023
ammar1811
A
Shawn, the community doesn't see that. The temperature is high and seeing Biden fuzed at the hip to Netenyahu is not helping him. I'm being honest with what I see. I was stationed in Egypt before the Arab Spring and the atmosphere is similar. Trump as a boogie man won't move things.
02:14 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Crazy Cruze
A
Then they need open their eyes, no?
02:27 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Sweet Andrej
A
people are desperate for Biden to take a stand against Apartheid. Of course he is the preferred candidate over Trump- But that should not prevent Arab and progressives to firmly raise their voices against Biden‘s position. Sometimes a threat to withhold votes yield results.
04:38 AM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}