Christopher Bouzy
A
Twitter isn't a place for serious discussions.
01:41 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Mr. Bouzy, with respect, that post is serious. I wrote you a thread here explaining what we're feeling. I wish I'm wrong, but I fear I'm right.
01:46 PM - Oct 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to ammar1811.
And a Muslim ban by Trump will do what for the Arab people?
02:01 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Everyone will vote, just local and not the top of the ticket. This is one of those replies that doesn't help. Take the slaughter of people that look like you because we can make it worse. I want the White House to hear and not ignore. I'm rooting for Biden to turn this. I'm only reporting this.
02:08 PM - Oct 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to ammar1811.
That didn't answer my question. You pull support for Biden which will in turn may get Trump elected who WILL impose a Muslim ban. He's already stated so. So, again... how does that help the Arab people?
02:10 PM - Oct 20, 2023 (Edited)
ammar1811
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Shawn, the community doesn't see that. The temperature is high and seeing Biden fuzed at the hip to Netenyahu is not helping him. I'm being honest with what I see. I was stationed in Egypt before the Arab Spring and the atmosphere is similar. Trump as a boogie man won't move things.
02:14 PM - Oct 20, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Crazy Cruze.
Yes, the White House needs to open their eyes. Read about the dissent at State from career diplomats and staff to the Israel first policies. Congressional staffers also joined in. Taking these voters for granted is dangerous and flippent dismissals of their concerns will not sway them.
02:31 PM - Oct 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}