Christopher Bouzy
A
Breaking: In a stunning turn of events, House Republicans will nominate Shaun King as the next Speaker of the House.
11:10 AM - Oct 22, 2023 (Edited)
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Why does this face remind me of a white guy trying to act black? Does anybody else see that?
11:24 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
There has been discussion of that in the past. His parents are white I think and he said his mom had an affair with a black man?? I can’t remember the details. Anyway, black or white he’s a grifter.
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
11:26 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
Oh, Santos. I think that's his name.
11:28 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Garnet
A
He's not a Democrat. He's a Republican (though the local Rs have since disowned him). I know, because I'm in the district he defrauded his way into "representing". The Dems didn't do their oppo research.
06:12 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
After People spent 3 days complaining about him on Twitter I looked up his Wikipedia page.

It's a mixed bag. He's devoted himself to some important issues but he's about as believable as that Democrat guy who lies every third breath.

Can't remember his name.
Must have blocked it from my mind! 😆
11:28 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Remember Wiki is publicly edited. If you want the truth go to twitter and search his name. Better yet, search his name with Angry Black Lady. There have been threads with receipts
02:25 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Kathryn NicDhàna #TeamOrca
A
He's devoted himself to stealing money from those working on important issues.
03:38 PM - Oct 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}