⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Obama was elected by Democrats while not being supportive of gay marriage. We still voted him in because he was best for the job, party, and country and guess what. He changed course while in office. He was not perfect. No one will be. There is a much bigger picture at play people. Like... damn.
Kyle Robinson @Krobinjr
I don't know who needs to hear this, but if anyone is waiting for a perfect Democrat party before deciding to vote for them, they're gonna be sorely disappointed.

Just something you can throw at the lefties who are suddenly all up in their feelings, saying they won't vote for Biden in 2024.
08:31 PM - Oct 22, 2023
08:35 PM - Oct 22, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
If Obama was arming and funding the slaughter of LGBTQ overseas would the LGBTQ community still have voted for him? Our friends and family are being ripped apart by munitions sent by Biden to a criminal Netenyahu and their blood hasn't dried yet. Give us time to grieve and then lecture us.
09:02 PM - Oct 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to ammar1811.
If Trump was the other option, yes. As I said... bigger picture. Just like us... Israel is a democracy and will not be under Netanyahu forever. Leaders change. Policies change.

And I wasn't lecturing you or anyone or anything in particular. Look at my pinned spout from months ago.
09:11 PM - Oct 22, 2023 (Edited)
Paul Bradshaw
A
In response to ammar1811.
You are a very easy block, with that ignorant, inflammatory rhetoric.
01:13 AM - Oct 23, 2023
TarakaD
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Not voting for democrats is essentially voting for MAGA.
08:52 PM - Oct 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}