ammar1811
A
This is an excellent article by Elie Mystal about the danger ahead. The White House needs to wake up NOW and address this. The article is long but an excellent read. I really, really, want Biden, or any non GQP, to win, and that means paying attention. Don't ignore the signs like in 2016.
07:28 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to ammar1811.
The only way this comes true and that is a very big if are people like Elie who understand the nuances but choose to ignore them for whatever reason and continue telling people they should be pissed at Biden. Fuck around and the people you want to help will find out the hard way if MAGA/GQP wins
07:34 PM - Oct 23, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Please read the whole article. It's easier to get the White House to course correct now then getting POC to feel stupid and change. Mystal is trying to help.
07:39 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
I did and it was Biden who got the humanitarian aid started as feeble as it as of now and I also heard his speech where he warned BiBi not to make the same mistakes we did after 9/11. IMO that is diplomatic speak we understand but don't cross the line. IDK if we heard that but the Israeli press did.
07:48 PM - Oct 23, 2023
ammar1811
A
We ignore the peril at our own risk. I envy your confidence that diplomatic speak overcomes videos of atrocities.
07:52 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
It doesn't and do I have faith in people to know? That naivete went out the window in 2016. President Biden will not go around beating his chest saying "I alone can fix it" So what do people want him to do? Cut off aid? Arrest the Likud party for violating international law with the settlements
08:08 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
And they are letting BibI know that they're conditions to Americas support.
07:49 PM - Oct 23, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}