Robin Schwartz
A
Hard truths from #ElieMystal in #TheNation . I fervently hope someone makes Biden understand, otherwise — as Mystal so powerfully warns — “Black and brown voters might stay home, and white people will elect Trump to unleash Armageddon.”
09:21 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Jettyon Pyatt
A
In response to Robin Schwartz.
Ain't no body staying home while republiklans out here playing in our face 🤨
11:43 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
Stop projecting fears on people of color.

Your prejudgment on their priorities & apathy is contrary to actual voting records, and frankly, a white privilege call out of blaming them for what you are promoting.

The moment you stop considering them individuals, especially for blame, you've failed.
11:40 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Dad For Ever.
You have put words in my mouth and assumed you know what I think, what I feel — and for that matter who I know. And I am not promoting anything.

Back off.
11:43 PM - Oct 23, 2023 (Edited)
Tonya Alston
A
Reasonable Black voters don't follow his lead.
There are receipts debunking some of the lies in his piece. I suggest following Black folks who are pragmatic and CONSISTENT about our support for the #BidenHarrisAdmin and critique them when necessary, instead of relentless hair on fire clicks.
11:17 PM - Oct 23, 2023 (Edited)
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
I do follow Black folks who are pragmatic and consistent. But apparently a portion of Spoutible thinks I’m stupid, a shill or evil — which is a helluvan assumption to make because of one article I posted.
11:25 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
The bogus poll being cited in this article is enough to know you shouldn't take it seriously.
12:02 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Ray King
A
I've posted 3 times on this article today. This is nothing but another scaremongering piece in order to gain clicks. A bogus poll is being cited claiming Trump is leading Biden with voters under 30. That's a complete joke. Nothing in the article is factual to take seriously.
11:11 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Ray King.
Biden has a bit of a blind spot when it comes to Israel. That is something that could make a difference to people.
11:15 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Eleanor
A
Nonsense. This is what he fears will happen. So tired of pundits using public forums to spread their anxieties and biases. His brushes are way too broad.
10:54 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
This is just BS, dressed up to try not to look like what it is, but it's still 100% bovine excrement.
Why anyone listens to this guy is beyond me.
10:43 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Liz Adams
A
More like hard speculation! There's nothing Biden doesn't understand. He's been in politics a long time and his abilities and timing are excellent. Mystal is looking to cause dissension. It's insulting to anyone to say they don't know his worth. I often wonder if this punditry is based on envy.
10:42 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Liz Adams.
Oh FFS, saying “There’s nothing Biden doesn’t understand” is elevating him above human. He is wise is many ways, but he is far from infallible. And he has something of a blind spot when it comes to Israel. I thought Mystal had a point; if you disagree, that’s your prerogative.
10:45 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Sheryl S.
A
He's trying to stir up trouble and he does not speak for all voters. He's freedom caucus grifter. Pay him little attention, most Black voters so. He gets dragged in Twitter.
09:24 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Sheryl S..
He is not a Freedom Caucus Grifter.
And of COURSE he doesn’t speak for all voters.
09:44 PM - Oct 23, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}