Stiletto Heel
A
Shall we start a pool to figure out who flips next? And is that other dude still at Rice st? TFG never bailed him out?
Keith Cornwall @keithcornwallwrites
Just in: Chesebro pleads guilty to a single felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing of false documents. He too will have to testify against Trump in a plea deal. They are flipping by the minute. NEXT.
01:28 PM - Oct 20, 2023
01:36 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Ed Tracey
A
In response to Stiletto Heel.
Jenna Ellis is probably next. She's not as high-up in MAGA World as Rudy, and has already publicly expressed anguish that Mar-a-Lago has cut her off financially.

No reason for her to be a sacrificial lamb, under those circumstances.
04:34 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Stiletto Heel
A
In response to Ed Tracey.
Great minds think alike! I just told my Hubs last night that my $$ is on Ellis to flip next. The dark horse in the race to squeal is probably that pastor dude from the Midwest, but he likely doesn't have anything to offer Fani she doesn't already have so he is prolly screwed.
01:19 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Ed Tracey
A
Jenna turns age 39 next week, and so has a lot to live for (with hopes of having her law license restored (in the future) if it is revoked. No surprise she flipped.

Rudy and the older gang have nothing to lose, so they'll stay with 45.
In response to Stiletto Heel.
10:10 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Stiletto Heel
A
In response to Ed Tracey.
There will be more low level flippers. The Coffee county crew doesn't have the $$$ for legal bills this size. Will make a prediction on who's next when I have more time to research but methinks it will be the other white lady....
10:36 AM - Oct 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}