Diane Tate ✌LOVE ✊
A
A little disappointed to not see more discussion of what is happening to innocent civilians RIGHT NOW in Gaza. I know we all get tired but this is happening in front of our eyes, and I don’t see folks talking about it. #ceasefirenow
02:04 PM - Oct 24, 2023
dani
A
In response to Diane Tate ✌LOVE ✊.
If you click on Gaza in the word cloud, it will take you to all the related spouts.
02:06 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Meryem Badran
A
In response to dani.
With no engagements. We Arabs have few friends here.
06:30 PM - Oct 24, 2023
dani
A
In response to Meryem Badran.
I don’t think that’s true. I’ve seen plenty of spouts and engagement on spouts about Gaza and Palestinians.
06:39 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Meryem Badran
A
In response to dani.
I tried searching for them just now.
06:51 PM - Oct 24, 2023
dani
A
Not currently in the cloud, which was the case at the time of the OP, but just a standard keyword search should work.
06:53 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Meryem Badran
A
Yep. Tried that. I don’t think this is the place for any worthwhile discussions on the matter. I do have an alternate, but it’s getting wild. I find most threads on other issues discussed here to be thoughtful. I was hoping for that regarding the Arab world when I signed on earlier in the year.
In response to dani.
07:40 PM - Oct 24, 2023
dani
A
The only suggestion that I have is to create the content that you want to see and people will interact. You’ve identified something that you think is lacking, and that’s really the best remedy when you’re speaking about a relatively young and small platform.
07:55 PM - Oct 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}