Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Here is my prediction for the Georgia case. If Rudy Giuliani flips before Mark Meadows, both Trump and Meadows are toast. If Meadows flips before Giuliani, both Trump and Giuliani are toast. They will all either eventually plead guilty or be convicted by a jury.
08:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023 (Edited)
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
I don't know if Trump will do time in a state prison in Georgia, but he isn't walking away unscathed. Powell and Ellis will give them Giuliani, so either Giuliani will take a deal and throw Trump and Meadows under the bus, or Meadows will take a deal and throw Trump and Giuliani under the bus.
08:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
Since we know Meadows is a flipper in the DOJ case, Giuliani better flip in the next 48 hours before it's too late. Because if Giuliani ends up in prison in any state, he will always have to look over his shoulders.
08:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
I don't see how you get a jury of 12 in Georgia without at least one MAGA holdout.

I predict no convictions.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
11:13 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Patricia Hicks.
Remember it’s Atlanta. And Atlanta is why Georgia has gone blue in the senate.
11:54 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Patricia. The case is filed in Fulton County where the alleged fraud supposedly had taken place. Fulton is a Democratic Bastion. I have hope,
11:52 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Oh good!!
12:03 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Pete Judsm
A
I think Rudy will flip first. Meadows is waiting to see if his motion to move the trial to federal court succeeds.
11:27 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
In response to Pete Judsm.
If it were me, I wouldn't flip for a felony. I'd flip for a misdemeanor because you really don't have anything to lose. But with the Republican party still controlled by Trump and him being potentially shockingly horrifyingly likely to win the election, he'll pardon anybody who's loyal to him.
11:28 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
In response to Pete Judsm.
And I agree with you Giuliani before Meadows
11:34 AM - Oct 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}