Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Here is my prediction for the Georgia case. If Rudy Giuliani flips before Mark Meadows, both Trump and Meadows are toast. If Meadows flips before Giuliani, both Trump and Giuliani are toast. They will all either eventually plead guilty or be convicted by a jury.
08:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023 (Edited)
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
I don't know if Trump will do time in a state prison in Georgia, but he isn't walking away unscathed. Powell and Ellis will give them Giuliani, so either Giuliani will take a deal and throw Trump and Meadows under the bus, or Meadows will take a deal and throw Trump and Giuliani under the bus.
08:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
Since we know Meadows is a flipper in the DOJ case, Giuliani better flip in the next 48 hours before it's too late. Because if Giuliani ends up in prison in any state, he will always have to look over his shoulders.
08:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I don't see how you get a jury of 12 in Georgia without at least one MAGA holdout.

I predict no convictions.
11:13 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Patricia Hicks.
Patricia. The case is filed in Fulton County where the alleged fraud supposedly had taken place. Fulton is a Democratic Bastion. I have hope,
11:52 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Patricia Hicks.
Remember it’s Atlanta. And Atlanta is why Georgia has gone blue in the senate.
11:54 AM - Oct 25, 2023
VP Wilson
A
Convicted by a jury Rudy is a hard Trump fan
09:32 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Henry Ferlauto
A
If anyone would like to get a good mindset about how a U.S. Attorney thinks, then I would highly recommend you add the book, “Doing Justice” by Preet Bharara to your reading list. Among many topics, he discusses flipping witnesses to get to the ring leader at the top.
https://g.co/kgs/jtCNQ1
09:23 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Kris Y
A
In response to Henry Ferlauto.
Something Fani is very good at BTW.
10:51 AM - Oct 25, 2023
AssiduousRabbit
A
In response to Henry Ferlauto.
I've seen Preet Bharara speak and I recommend both his podcasts, Stay Tuned with Preet and Cafe Insider with @JoyceWhiteVance . His book is an excellent and accessible read!
11:30 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Michael Burski
A
I'm thinking it will be Guiliani flipping first. Isn't Meadows still trying to get the venue changed to a Federal court? By the time that is resolved, I think Rudy will have already flipped. Fani is doing an incredible job.
09:12 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Shawn Roberts
A
Those are the two I am watching as well. Giuliani has alot of incentive since he hasn't been paid for his loyalty as well. It's about to get interesting
08:59 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Mr Yoyito
A
This week we saw GOP Reps. issuing threats to other Reps. for speaker. This shows you MAGA has become a terrorist organization who is willing to to literally tried to murder Mike Pence.

Whomever flips against their cult leader will have to look over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.
08:52 AM - Oct 25, 2023 (Edited)
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Mr Yoyito.
I think your last sentence here is spot on. What a terribly wasted way to spend the final part of such a privileged, promising life.
It's a stern lesson and a cautionary word of warning: very often there's a simple difference between success & failure: it all comes down to choices.
09:15 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Robin Lownsbury
A
What are your thoughts on Mike Johnson getting 217 votes to win Speaker? He's awful!!!
08:52 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Robin Lownsbury.
Mike Johnson is a dangerous person to have as Speaker whose single most important job in 2024 will be to confirm the Electoral College votes from the States. This is Jan 6 2.0 and whoever sits there can finish the coup.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
09:07 AM - Oct 25, 2023
RScottTiptonMPA
B
Meadows flips first is my bet.
08:50 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Anita Stever
A
Trump is already floating the claim that Meadows had no choice but to lie about the case in Georgia or risk life in prison and losing all his money and family.
08:50 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
Toasty🤭😂😂
They all worked very diligently for the upcoming outcome, & it’s well deserved!
08:49 AM - Oct 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}