Mark Rubin
A
Esther Crawford slept on the floor at work to have more time to complete Musk's Twitter projects. He sacked her over the weekend!

https://www.bizzbuzz.news/technology/twitter-lays-off-its-product-manager-esther-crawford-1200933
03:33 AM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
bill doyle
A
why do people put themselves out for flamboyant sociopaths? why a ‘noble sacrifice’ for someone so flagrantly devoid of nobility and any trace of altruism? same as for the trump cult- is this a scene of virtue unrewarded, or the only possible outcome of foolishly enabling complicity?
In response to Mark Rubin.
05:46 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to bill doyle.
In my case, my dad was a lifetime IBMer. It was a culture I was raised in -- with no question. Talk about "grooming"...............
06:31 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
In response to bill doyle.
Maybe the latter! This study found that, “instead of protecting or rewarding them, loyal employees are selectively and ironically targeted by managers for exploitative practices.”

#psychology #SocialPsychology
05:56 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Milo's Granny
A
In response to Mark Rubin.
This whole topic is a huge trigger. The amount of internal commentary I am having right now is off the charts... I've been at the bottom of that well myself - 300 characters won't cover my response. Thanks for posting the link @markrubin
07:22 AM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}