Mark Rubin
A
Esther Crawford slept on the floor at work to have more time to complete Musk's Twitter projects. He sacked her over the weekend!

https://www.bizzbuzz.news/...
03:33 AM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
bill doyle
A
In response to Mark Rubin.
why do people put themselves out for flamboyant sociopaths? why a ‘noble sacrifice’ for someone so flagrantly devoid of nobility and any trace of altruism? same as for the trump cult- is this a scene of virtue unrewarded, or the only possible outcome of foolishly enabling complicity?
05:46 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
In response to bill doyle.
Maybe the latter! This study found that, “instead of protecting or rewarding them, loyal employees are selectively and ironically targeted by managers for exploitative practices.”

#psychology #SocialPsychology
05:56 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Milo's Granny
A
This whole topic is a huge trigger. The amount of internal commentary I am having right now is off the charts... I've been at the bottom of that well myself - 300 characters won't cover my response. Thanks for posting the link @markrubin
07:22 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
In response to Milo's Granny.
Sorry to bring it all up again for you.
07:24 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Milo's Granny
A
I'm good, and mostly I thank you and anyone else who surfaces these issues for more to see and hopefully understand. Perhaps foolishly to hope that over time, to correct for the future of the working world. This is happening in many workplaces everywhere this fool M*sk is just shining the light.
07:42 AM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}