Kristen Wixx
A
They're already talking about mental illness. That's a bullshit excuse. Every country has people living with mental illness. He couldn't have done this much damage without easy access to assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
11:26 PM - Oct 25, 2023
J Bean
A
In response to Kristen Wixx.
True. As a Canadian, I am concerned when any incident with a gun takes a life. I just don't know how anyone can justify the need for ordinary citizens, not soldiers, to have weapons designed for war...weapons designed to kill quickly and efficiently. Bizarre! We just don't have that insanity here.
02:01 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Liz
A
Hi Kristen.
Just wanted to let you know I deleted my one post that referred to the murderer as a sex offender.. He may be or may not be. But, there is another person in the state with same name who is a SO. I didn’t want it out there if it’s inaccurate.
01:26 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Kristen Wixx
A
In response to Liz.
Thanks for the update. I appreciate it. I try not to post inaccurate information, but it's getting harder to quickly fact-check stuff. There's just a tsunami of misinformation online.
01:56 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Blaming shootings on mental illness isn't just deflection- its incredibly ablest.

And we all know Republicans aren't going to start boosting funding for mental health care. So either they have no solution, or their "solution" will be mass incarceration/eugenics.
12:52 AM - Oct 26, 2023
DGeez
A
The GOP has mental illness.
The GOP loves their guns.
Foreshadowing...
11:44 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
Sickening, and no one in the media is in the correction zone of their erroneous analysis. They don’t know anything about this person to quickly come up with such a diagnosis…SMH
11:32 PM - Oct 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}