Happy4uu&u
A
The republicans are unrelentingly cruel as they continue to drive stakes into our hearts.

I am still trying to digest how their evil manifested itself so quickly in a span of 7 years since TFG became their cult leader.
MR eLIAS @TheEliasRework
11:38 PM - Oct 25, 2023
11:45 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Reminds me of how mushrooms grow from a massive underground network of mycelium, kind of like a root system. Then the fruiting bodies (the mushrooms we eat) come up above ground. It’s been generations of growing the cruel underground systems, and TFG made a friendly climate for the cruelty to bloom.
03:54 PM - Oct 26, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:55 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to William Turner.
An insightful overview. Thank you for furnishing link.

They embellish their intentional untruth as their idolatry to their christofascism hard right political doctrine.

I am concerned that they are baked in their mindset as they continue to grow and multiply.
12:17 AM - Oct 26, 2023
M McC
A
I wonder if that's one reason my governor turned down millions of $ to help fight hunger.
11:53 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to M McC.
Yah, they are all in cohoots. If you noticed, it's a domino effect with the red states. Florida also.
11:55 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Siobhán Maree
A
The Republican Party has always harbored evil. Reagan set them on the current path. Gingrich laid the bonfire. Trump lit the match. He enabled them to bring all of the ugly out of the dark conference rooms into plain view.
11:52 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Used ToBeGop
B
In response to Siobhán Maree.
The irony is that they, themselves, are usually guilty of all the things they claim Dems do or they legislate against the things they actually do.

The hypocrisy is stunning.
12:30 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Traffy
A
In response to Siobhán Maree.
I wish more people understood this. They played the long game and they’re winning.
11:03 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Tom Brk
A
My thought is that they have been Evil for a lot longer than 7 years -- Trump didn't change them, just exposed them for the hateful, immoral traitors they have always been

They wouldn't be Republicans if they were good people!
11:51 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Tom Brk.
Yah, I agree, but the dam broke when TFG became their ruler.

Empathy doesn't move the needle with Republicans in the games they play.
Their heated and racist core is set by a barrier of obstruction and destruction to humanity.
12:02 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Kris Y
A
In response to Tom Brk.
Donald normalized evil.
12:24 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
Let them put their money where their mouth is. Let us see how long they survive in office when they bankrupt their State.
11:49 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Carla Vivarttas.
I know they are a stupid and callous group of people, but to not show reason that they need money to remain solvent is baffling. Their aim is to destroy the impoverished. And, the rich don't pay taxes. Yah, you are right.

Florida did the same thing. Refused federal aid a couple of months ago.
11:54 PM - Oct 25, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Blackity Black
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
Exactly, thinking trump is a starter gun just shows how out of touch some folks sadly are.
12:15 AM - Oct 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}