Ronald Alexander
A
I prefer the term Christo-fascist because conservative is just too bland to describe who they truly are
Waldo Grace @waldograce
Who is Mike Johnson? An ardent conservative who embraces far-right policies #Insurrectionist #TrumpLackey #NPR
https://www.npr.org/2023/1...
08:48 AM - Oct 26, 2023
08:57 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
An ARDENT CONSERVATIVE? You mean a CHRISTOFASCIST? Please. Mike Johnson may look meek and mild mannered, but he’s a right wing MAGA with a law degree and a fancy suit!
09:45 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Schrodinger's Democracy
A
In response to Yvette.
Wally Peepers appearance, Chuckie persona
09:55 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Yvette.
I was feeling the same as I listened to his speech yesterday. In fact, his greatest weapon is charisma, charm, that law degree and what I’d describe as a his Sunday school teacher looks. He will sway some Democrats voters and politicians at the margins.
10:13 AM - Oct 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
"Conservative" and "far-right" are too sanitary to adequately describe their odious beliefs and tactics.
09:07 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
Christo-facist. An apt descriptor. Makes me sad though. The myth of Christ is an uplifting one- showcasing the promise of the human species. To see it conflated with and perverted by neonazi fascism is just wrong on a cellular level.
09:07 AM - Oct 26, 2023
Coherent Marketing
A
It's a more accurate description. Conserving what? The media needs to revisit their absurd descriptions of right wing politics. He's not even a political reactionary as his ideological foundation is fundamentalist extremism.
09:02 AM - Oct 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}