Christopher Bouzy
A
We updated our comparison chart because Threads added polls and GIFs. We had polls and GIFs on day one nearly nine months ago.
06:48 PM - Oct 26, 2023 (Edited)
Viviane Elbee
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’d love to see regular updates on the number of regular users and new users to Spoutible too. I hope Spoutible is growing! I’m not too sure how to attract more users here although I often mention it to people I know.
08:27 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
I'm an enthusiastic from day one Spouter, so consider this a friendly comment. I would say the Word Cloud is about frequency of words ('lives', 'more', 'long', 'full', 'time', right now) as much as, maybe more than, topics.
07:55 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Sandie de Rgmt
A
As we say in the UK… Not too shabby 👍
07:13 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Diane ZB
A
You should add 'change font size' to the list. Unless all the sites can do that, it's a great feature to point out.
07:08 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Tha Jewelry Store
A
Look how well we're expanding & knocking some of these other platforms out of the box! @cbouzy I'm so proud of you & your team for putting this community together❤️! 👏🏾 I'm so excited for the features in the future to come!
07:08 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Tha Jewelry Store.
They have done so much on this site. I was on Twitter/X today and realized how angry I get on that site. That does not happen here even though there are different thoughts.
08:32 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
Great job to you and your team. With few resources and lots of work you are building a platform in which you can take great pride.

A few hiccups here and there but it is all yours and therefore your journey to navigate and steer. Fair winds and following seas! 🌊
07:07 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
Well done.
07:02 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Way to put the other platforms to shame👍
06:49 PM - Oct 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}