Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Pamela B'well
A
In response to aaron.
I’m glad to hear your opinion on this, Aaron, because I didn’t like the blue pumpkin thing the minute I read it.

When kids come to your door on Halloween, they get a treat. They don’t need to share their diagnosis in exchange.
12:32 PM - Oct 27, 2023
LD Jones
A
In response to aaron.
Plus a %age of men and some women are colour blind and the stupid colour codes are useless.

I cant even tell the difference between blue, purple and teal.
11:17 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to aaron.
WTF is wrong with adults, it always starts with adults, always wanting to put a label or sign on every single person.

Stop it, just stop

A child does not need to speak, does not need to sing, dance, perform, or hold anything different from other kids in order to get a bit of candy.
11:07 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Giant Lesbo
A
In response to aaron.
Thank you for your thread. We were thinking of handing the candy out of a blue pumpkin to show that we aren’t assholes and that everyone would be welcome at our house. What are your thoughts on that?
09:14 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Angie Alexander
A
In response to aaron.
I didn't even know what blue pumpkins meant until reading this thread. I thought it was a design preference 😬
09:05 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Viviane Elbee
A
In response to Angie Alexander.
Me too, I had no clue. I got blue and green pumpkins one year for the kids to match their costumes! (It’s likely most people are unaware and just think they are fun colors.)
09:58 AM - Oct 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}