Christopher Bouzy
A
Please review the updated comparison chart, and let us know if we got something wrong. We want to be as accurate as possible.
10:48 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I can't really check to see about the comparisons since I don't go to the other sites listed (except X occasionally), but I will say that I don't see any rush to add audio chats. That seems redundant to me, not to mention being a bandwidth hog.
04:25 PM - Nov 08, 2023
blueOcean
A
I believe X has restricted DMs for paying customers only. $. The idea is that robots would be sending random DMs I guess.
03:03 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
And of course the Muskrat is the only one charging for features. Fucking little grifter.
06:14 AM - Oct 28, 2023
Anne Fitzpatrick
A
I am here to request that the "New Spout" button be moved to the TOP of the column
I had to shrink my browser to 60% to find it (Firefox 119.0 up to date)
Generally, Spoutible is evolving fantastically & will be ready for its preparation meets opportunity moment #ThankYou #WellDoneBouzy 💪
01:34 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Anne Fitzpatrick.
Hi, Anne, if you go to the top of your timeline, you'll see two small icons just above the spout box on the right. If you click the anchor one, it will lock the spout box at the the top of your screen. The only caveat is that it only stays there on Timeline, not on Profile or Explore.
04:29 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
I hope that Spouters with accounts on other platforms are spreading this chart around.
01:28 PM - Oct 27, 2023
frog_enabler
A
Super impressive! What a feat in creating this program! Hats off!
11:40 AM - Oct 27, 2023
eco mindful
A
Are you planning on creating an enticing landing page at Spoutible.com? With e.g. screenshots of the UI, user testimonials, videos, values, mission, features etc? This comparison table needs to be seen by people who are looking for a better and safer social media experience.
11:07 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Ken Jones 🐬
A
In response to eco mindful.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:20 AM - Oct 27, 2023 (Edited)
Karendipitee
A
The mute word filter AKA “please let me block that traitor’s name.” Is available on X and Mastodon. Not available on Spoutible or Bluesky. Don’t know about other services.
11:06 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
The comparison chart is great. Spoutible is winning on all fronts.

If Spoutible is going to have an audio chat feature, that'll blow away the competition.

Meanwhile, will Spoutible let users schedule spouts in advance, to have them automatically post on designated dates and times? 🙂
10:58 AM - Oct 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}