Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
Obviously that - surprise attack by Spoutible community to a newcomer - is why I said I start on 3 platforms, Post, Spoutible and Mastodon. I cannot know what these platforms are, and we will have to see which one(s) work best for us. I will of course post identical content to all 3
03:51 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Sally O'Malley
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Sorry that happened. I'm glad you are here. I followed you on xmarksthespot before I had to leave due to the sewage problem there.

Thanks for your contributions of content here.
10:25 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Joan H
A
I consider myself « Spoutible Community » Proud #FirstWaver . Are you serious with this, or trying to get peoples’ attention -but who exactly has attacked you because I see nothing.
Spoutians welcome all levels of discourse and do it with civility; but it’s a two-way street, or you lose an audience.
05:01 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Still Wakes Up Angry
A
So far I’m liking Mastodon first then Spoutible then Post. A lot of my liking has to do with ease of using the app(s) for each. Post is just annoying & I find myself using the other 2 more often. I too post the same content to all 3, but not all content to all 3. Again, ease of use is key 4 me
04:56 PM - Oct 27, 2023
aka TT
A
I’m confused, serious question. Did something happen?
04:33 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
The Spoutible community is very different than x. It is an actual community where x is a hellscape of nastiness.
04:07 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Really Doihaveto
A
I belong to a food coop that really likes to be small. We can all meet in one person’s house once a year and the accounting is easy. We resist inviting new members who may rock the boat. I hope the welcoming committee realizes this is not a model that will work for Spoutible.
03:57 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Adele Not the singer
A
Interesting experiment
I’m curious but am not inclined to add more accounts right now
03:54 PM - Oct 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}