Brian Johnson
A
Noting that there is a difference between Hamas terrorists and Palestinian peoples, we're all ears on how you think Israel should separate the Hamas terrorists from the Palestinians who are not Hamas terrorists.

From what I understand, several countries are trying several tactics to separate them.
Jaha Jay Hughes @J4prez2024
America! England! France! Germany, India! You are supporting the decimation of unarmed Palestinian people. Israel owns the skies over Gaza. There is no danger from the ground as the Palestinians have no weapons to harm their Israel Fighter Jets. The Palestinians have death!
02:34 PM - Oct 27, 2023
04:36 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Brian Johnson.
I know that Hamas members are not over 1000 helpless children murdered in an act of Genocide by Israel. I know Hungry and thirsty Palestinian children are not Hamas. How many Hamas fighters have been pulled from the rubble of homes decimated by Israel? I can cleary differentiate between the two.
04:46 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Brian Johnson
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I suspect it is hard to differentiate between a Hamas terrorists and a non-Hamas Palestinian on the ground and I can understand that Israel can't let Hamas continue to exist.
Separating those entities will likely be difficult.
05:37 PM - Oct 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}