Casey
A
I've been trying to get hubby to quit smoking but life has been so stressful lately. I got him a new vape device and I hope it helps. Then the both of us can work on weening ourselves off of vaping and quit nicotine altogether. Keep your fingers crossed for us! Addiction sucks so much.
01:58 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Eureka! Dawn #Firstwave10,000
A
In response to Casey.
This is how I quit. Remember, you may have to quit a few times to actually get there. You can always start again if you fall off, no shame in that. Keep trying. Good luck to you both. You can do it💛
01:59 PM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
Casey
A
In response to Eureka! Dawn #Firstwave10,000.
For me, switching from smoking to vaping was super easy. I found I could breathe much better than I had previously; I was at a pack and a half a day before I quit. I've been vaping for 3.5 years now, and I feel like quitting vaping is going to be harder than smoking since I won't have a crutch.
02:05 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Eureka! Dawn #Firstwave10,000
A
That's still a huge improvement! But I get it. It's so hard.
Candy, suckers & pen in hand methods didn't help me at all.
I ended up lowering my Nicotene level in my juice slowly over time until I was just smoking flavor @ 0%. Then it was purely a physical habit. Eventually I didn't need it at all
In response to Casey.
02:10 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Casey
A
In response to Eureka! Dawn #Firstwave10,000.
Great idea! That's probably what we will do further down the line. I've been mixing my juice with the same nic concentration the whole time.
02:21 PM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}