Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 1/3
If I hear one more person say Joe Biden is too old, I’m going to scream. I’m going to be 71. This ageist crap makes me feel like the whole world thinks I’m too old to serve any function. Look at what Joe has accomplished leading this nation! He knows more about being a president…
09:50 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 2/3
Than any other candidate in the last 40 years. I’m not wrong. He’s come into the top office of the nation with a lifetime of government service. He’s gotten things done in spite of a razor-thin majority in Congress. Give him the majority back in both houses in 2024 and see what he can do!
09:50 AM - Oct 30, 2023 (Edited)
Jeanne Stewart
A
thread 3/3
He’s the best person for the job. Let him lead. I truly believe it’s what he was born to do. A lifetime of wisdom and experience is what we need to run our country, but especially at this perilous moment in our history.
09:50 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Teena Seigo
A
In response to Jeanne Stewart.
I found as I aged, my most important asset was my ability to surround myself with great people. Working as a team we always excelled at getting the job done. I would think Joe was too old if he tried to function alone, but I think he has great people on his team (including VP)...Go team Joe!
11:10 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
The “Joe is too old” narrative has nothing to do with his age but everything to do with his VP Kamala Harris. It is code for “if he dies, a Black South East Asian Woman will become President.” There’s even some opinion piece titled, “The problem with Joe Biden is he should change his VP.”
10:09 AM - Oct 30, 2023 (Edited)
PS Annie
A
Thanks for this Jeanne. You're definitely not too old and neither is Joe!
10:01 AM - Oct 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}