Drummer Girl
A
Got to get started on this! Hoping the first steps are good ones to build upon and a huge group from many many walks of life with knowledge about AI are at this table putting these regulations in place! Thanks agAIn President Biden and team!!
11:50 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
I use AI a lot. I only use the free access stuff and I will say without reservation that AI very much needs guardrails. Not so much on the access and use of it but the way it is programmed for that use.
11:57 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
Yeah I just started playing w/it, the free versions too, and perhaps that is too good to be true in terms of data, etc. but hearing from people who helped created it how scared they are that regs aren't set up & very clear & very protective of people & pointing out/fixing the awful biases etc etc!
12:25 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
I have spent time both creating content and having long discussions with AI questioning them on subjects I both know and do not know. I have found many errors and paradoxes in the way info is presented. It is in the infancy, but it is at this point it should be most closely monitored.
In response to Drummer Girl.
12:38 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
Yes! Absolutely! And not just how things are taken & then created, but how & with whom and for whom, there are just so many questions! And regulating it needs to happen ASAP but those who decide need to be a big diverse group to help those in charge or the mistakes will be amplified not minimized!!
02:41 PM - Oct 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}