Sabine Savvidis
A
Hamas is a terrorist organization hellbent on eradicating the Jewish people and has to be eliminated.
Netanyahu is a corrupt, very far-right individual clinging to power, without a conscience, who has to go.

Why do so many people fail to recognize that two things can be true at the same time?
02:48 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
I have no such problem. Some situations, there are no good guys. And it's always the bystanders who suffer.
11:19 AM - Nov 01, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Ground Control.
I really like you. I know that you have no such problem. 💙
01:29 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Janet West
A
Beautifully said!
04:40 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Janet West.
Thank you. But it doesn't feel beautiful, just incredibly sad.
04:50 PM - Oct 31, 2023
CPfromCA
A
Perhaps one of the problems is that now w/social media & the ever-dwindling attention span, the vast majority of people expect every complex situation to be distilled to a hastag & bumper sticker.

That's not how it works IRL.
04:29 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to CPfromCA.
Truer words have never been spoken.
04:35 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Dark Souled
B
The problem is you can't get rid of Hamas without giving Palestinians freedom and Israel isn't going to do that.

Not to mention the fact Israel created and funded Hamas to divide Palestinians and so they would give cover for their genocide.
04:02 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Dark Souled.
I'm fairly certain that saying Israel created Hamas is false.

Its government did, however, enable Hamas's early growth, along with other Islamist groups, so they would undermine the PLA. Short-sighted idiocy much like the US supporting the Mujahideen against the Soviets.
04:27 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
In response to Dark Souled.
Not Israel. Netenyahu.
04:59 PM - Oct 31, 2023
I don't need a "cure"
A
The same reason people don't think about how semitic peoples is not a definition limited to Jewish peoples. Palestinians are semites too. It is so easy to Google. But if you criticize Israel' policies than you are summarily labeled an anti-Semite. And so Palestinians have suffered for 60+ years
03:23 PM - Oct 31, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
And a 3rd fact - genocide is wrong whoever is doing it and whoever it's being done to.
03:09 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to bfitzinAR.
Hamas wants genocide. Israel isn't even close to it.
03:11 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
This isn't even an instance in which cognitive dissonance can be induced. Netanyahu is a monster, fighting other monsters, but its civilians on both sides paying the price. We need to worry about the wellbeing of EVERYONE, not just one side or the other. I proudly stand with the people of the world!
03:04 PM - Oct 31, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}