Sabine Savvidis
A
Hamas is a terrorist organization hellbent on eradicating the Jewish people and has to be eliminated.
Netanyahu is a corrupt, very far-right individual clinging to power, without a conscience, who has to go.

Why do so many people fail to recognize that two things can be true at the same time?
02:48 PM - Oct 31, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
And a 3rd fact - genocide is wrong whoever is doing it and whoever it's being done to.
03:09 PM - Oct 31, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
Israel has turned Gaza into a walled reserve and is in the process of bombing it flat - killing every man, woman, and child in that walled-off area. That's genocide. Would Hamas do the same to Israel if they could? Probably. But that's not the point. Israel IS doing it to Palestinians.
03:57 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Char
A
In response to bfitzinAR.
There's too much bloodshed of innocent civilians... I also don't care who is doing what. It's so horrific to see people suffering like that. Now with Yemen reportedly getting involved, it's just becoming a bigger nightmare.

Will anyone be left by the time they're done?!
04:06 PM - Oct 31, 2023
MonzaMayhem
A
Israel has killed over 8000 people in Gaza which is .36% of their population. .36% of the US is over a million people. Can you imagine over 1 million Americans being killed in 3 weeks?
03:51 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to MonzaMayhem.
1. That's Hamas' number. Repeating it like it's a fact makes you a sucker.

2. If America provoked a war with a country 5X its size, on its border, with 1000X the military capability, a million in 3 weeks would be a low total.

3. International law says the dead are Hamas' fault, not Israel's.
03:59 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Arik Absurd
A
Which one just levelled a refugee camp?
03:30 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to Arik Absurd.
Nobody did. The refugee camps are bigger than the small area you may have seen (or may not, I don't know how big a liar you are, but I'm about to find out).

And any damage in Gaza is on Hamas. Their terrorism started this war, and their use of civilian population as human shields is a war crime.
03:40 PM - Oct 31, 2023
I don't need a "cure"
A
Extremist "Zionists" seem to support genocide though and apartheid of Palestinians. And that has been true for sixty plus years. How long has Hamas been around?
03:21 PM - Oct 31, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Hamas is a direct result of Zionism (and I'm not suggesting that they are in the right).
03:26 PM - Oct 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}