Betsy Dudash
A
I've been spoutless for several days because I'm in NE Ohio visiting/helping my mom, who turns 89 on the 8th. Ran errands, cooked, & cleaned for 2 days. Now she's at orthopedics getting her shoulder checked. Monday she has an eye appt. I'm taking the weekend off to visit my little bro, though!
10:59 AM - Nov 02, 2023
April Sparkles
A
In response to Betsy Dudash.
Hi Betsy,

Just checking in to see how your Mom is doing.

Love,
April 💛
11:36 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Betsy Dudash
A
In response to April Sparkles.
Hi April,
She is mostly doing ok (& gained a few pounds) but on Christmas had a blowout with my sister who'd been checking on her weekly. Now I'll be ordering her groceries regularly. She recently visited an assisted-living facility, so we hope she'll be able to move by summer.
12:06 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Betsy Dudash
A
In response to April Sparkles.
Thanks for checking in on us! 😘 I was so busy after I got back from Ohio that I've hardly been on Spoutible. Now things are more manageable but the grey days have been brutal!
12:10 AM - Jan 04, 2024
April Sparkles
A
I hope all is well Betsy. 💛
11:00 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Laura Vaughn
A
How generous of you to help out like that!
11:01 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Betsy Dudash
A
In response to Laura Vaughn.
I try to come every year for her birthday, but last year I was here for 2 weeks in late May after she fractured and then dislocated her hip. She was stuck flat in bed for weeks! So this is already a better trip. A flexible schedule is a perk of being self-employed.
11:13 AM - Nov 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}