King Lavender-licous
A
The owner of a platform is purposefully spreading disinformation but some people think they can save Twitter from itself and refuse to join in help making Spoutible Thee platform..... OK.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Elon is practicing spreading falsehoods about the 2024 election by spreading falsehoods about ballot stuffing in another election.
01:48 PM - Nov 03, 2023
01:53 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Al Gray
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
Anyone still there is ok with what he is doing. They can do anything they do there somewhere else. They chose to do it there, propping up his horseshit. I will refrain from saying 'what took you so long' to anyone leaving now but I will be thinking it.
02:05 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Al Gray.
That's not entirely true. My husband is there fighting the good fight, calling out bullshit, and promoting Spoutible. He has an acct here too, but he actually enjoys making MAGAts look like morons and picking on them. He's good at it.
02:32 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Cathi Turner
A
In response to Al Gray.
Same here. I'm still technically there, but it's an awful place I rarely go anymore. I stay to help fact check misinformation. Not sure how much of a difference I'm making, but hopefully some. I correct historical record, provide sources, and lately to fight misinformation about Israel/Gaza war
04:09 PM - Nov 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}