Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

My Flying Car 2020
A
I actually want to be out in the streets protesting for a ceasefire bc of the humanitarian crisis. But my understanding is that a lot of the people who are doing that aren't just asking for ceasefire, they're also saying terrible things about Jews and I can't cosign or be a part of that.
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
02:10 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
A report on NPR this morning said that at recent large protests calling for a ceasefire in Gaza, about 25% of the people demanding a ceasefire in Gaza were Jews. Many, many Jews oppose what the Netanyahu administration is doing.
03:34 PM - Nov 04, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
Yes, I know lots of Jews disagree with their government leaders and tactics. It hurts me to think that at the very protests where they are standing up for humanitarian aid, other people are calling for them to be exterminated.
05:13 PM - Nov 04, 2023
RachelCobaltBlue
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
I'm Jewish and for cease fire because I know Netanyahu is only interested in saving his ass, and they're doing a horrible job of protecting civilians. They are using missiles instead of scalpel, and diplomacy. I have relatives over there, Netanyahu is not popular.
06:39 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
It does seem like if a cause is just and the vast majority peacefully want to get together to voice their opinion the protest will get hijacked by people who don't share the vast majority opinion, say or do stupid shit and then all get painted as assholes at best and we know how worst it can get
02:14 PM - Nov 04, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Exactly!
02:20 PM - Nov 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}