Scarab Rose
A
I honestly thought this could not be true so I googled it and there are multiple articles about this case. I'm sorry, I think I need to avoid the news for a few days, even if that means avoiding spoutible. I need a rest to get back my equilibrium from all the hate and stupidity in the world.
lorraine aylward @oldbabylonianwhore
Ohio woman being charged with "felony abuse of corpse" for having a 22-week miscarriage delivery into a toilet. Police, prosecutors are referring to the nonviable, naturally miscarried fetus as a "baby". A Warren county judge just ruled that the county's case against her can move forward to trial.
07:29 PM - Nov 04, 2023
07:37 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I dont even know what to say beyond the obvious What The Literal Fuck. This is what the country will look like if Trump is (God forbid) elected again. It'll be all Unitary Executive Theory and theocratic autocracy from then on. If this doesn't terrify you, you're not paying attention
In response to Scarab Rose.
07:43 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Pray for some form of Divine Intervention before we reach that point.
08:39 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
This is what it looks like NOW thanks to his last term. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure why people aren’t aware that this is who the country is now. Nothing can change it. The Dems will never get a big enough majority to pass any contradictory laws.
07:55 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Vanessa White.
I'm not quite as certain that the damage he did cant be rectified, but it's going to take time and effort to say the least. Believe me, I know that that is the state of affairs in some states, but it's not all 50 and it's still possible to fix it, assuming we keep him out in 2024 that is...
08:00 PM - Nov 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}